Last updated: [insert date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text stored on your computer or other devices when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or improve the efficiency of a website by providing information about how users interact with the site.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
- First-party cookies: These are cookies set by the website you are visiting and only the website can read them.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies set by external domains that are not controlled by the website owner.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. For more information, visit aboutcookies.org.
- Providing and improving the functionality of our website
- Analyzing how our website is used and optimizing its performance
- Providing personalized content and advertising
- Remembering your preferences and settings
- Facilitating login and authentication processes
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the Website, deliver advertisements on and through the Website, and so on.